In a few days, I’ll mark my first blogging year, and I think one of the best ways for me to continue blogging is to ask you good readers a few questions. Please list your answers in the “comments” or email me at michael DOT intersections AT gmail DOT com. I got this idea from Michael Hyatt, CEO of Thomas Nelson publishers, who blogs here. I’d love to have your answers to any or all of the following:
- How did you hear about my blog?
- How long have you been reading it?
- Which of the three (faith, writing, or relationships) appeal to you and why?
- Have you recommended Intersections to someone else?
- How can the blog be better?
- Do you consider yourself the “commenting” type?
- What do you think of the blog’s appearance?
- Do you have any comments or recommendations for me?
This is the part where you answer, folks. Press that comment button or send me an email. I appreciate it, and I hope to implement some of your good feedback soon.