You may be interested in some of this:
- My friend and coworker, David Swanson summarizes and updates folks on our new church launched by New Community this spring.
- The Root has a provocative piece on Elena Kagan’s confirmation hearings as they relate to the legacy, import, and memory of Justice Thurgood Marshall.
- Have you read the newest version of the Ten Commandments, related particularly to publishing, from Mike Shatzkin?
- Nathan Albert, Director of Pastoral Care at the Maurin Foundation and member of New Community, writes about his embrace of a man in his underwear at the Pride parade and the meaning of reconciliation.
- Here’s an interesting post on the importance of a father’s involvement, particularly during infancy.